Volleyball!

Hey, guys (er - girls)! Guess what? I'm playing volleyball! I'm playing on a really great, Christian team. We're doing a volleyball camp this week, which my mom volunteered to help coach (along with our VB coach, Mrs. B.). Next week we start practices! EEE!!! Ha ha ha. Volleyball is not only fun (and a workout), but it's also a great reminder. Although I know our team probably isn't the best in the area, I think it's awesome to try hard and play for God. Before serves, our team usually says 'F.R.O.G.', which means 'Fully Rely On God'. Isn't that awesome? It also reminds the girls on our team to get in the ready position. I wanna play for God. Although I mess up and flunk at stuff, He won't do me wrong!

p.s. My sister is also playing (for another team)! How cool is that? See a cool blog post here.

lexi  – (September 1, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

Hey Talia!!! That's really cool about the Christian volleyball team! I'm not really into sports, but that's awesome! Great post!☺
♥Love ya!

Talia DeAndrea  – (September 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM)  

Hey Lexi! Thanks! I'm not SUPER athletic... I mean I'm pretty good at a couple things but not all sports! LOL :D. i'm not the greatest runner :D. but God has a plan!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP