Thankfulness Conclusion

First of all, I'd like to conclude the thankfulness study by posting Mary's comment on the post about being thankful for the 'Oh, Brother!' things, like stuff you take for granted (check out 'Thankful for THAT?!'):

Mary - "I'm thankful for my siblings that (like yours) annoy me sometimes. But I know that when they go off to college I will cry!"

Thanks for posting, Mary ☺. It's true that although a lot of us can relate that our siblings sometimes annoy us, a lot of us really do love them a ton and would be sad to see them go, huh? That's the conclusion to the thankfulness study, and I just want to say that thankfulness is great, and that God deserves thanks. He's so awesome and full of blessings that He pours out on us. I don't know what you think, but I think God deserves a lot of thanks.

Talk soon! ☺

♥ Talia

lexi  – (August 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM)  

Hey Talia! I am an only child, so I don't know what it's like to have siblings! Thankfulness IS great!

Talia DeAndrea  – (August 8, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

Totally - thankfulness is AWESOME! even for grunt labor and stuff like that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP