Books N' Braces

Hey guys! Guess what I got today? BRACES! First of all, before I show you a pic, I'd like to talk about something... what you see when you look in the mirror.

When you gaze at your reflection, do you absolutely love yourself, just like yourself, or can't stand another second in front of the mirror? What I want to say today for a really short devo is that God made you gorgeous, girlio! He wants you to love how He made you - beautiful. And by that I don't mean that God wants you to be self-centered and think you're all that. But He wants you to like what you see when you look in the mirror. He made you for a purpose. Glorify Him!

Now a pic of me with braces!



















They don't hurt TOO badly but
are a little sore.

What else that's been up with me... I went to a lake and hung out with relatives, went to a youth group BBQ, went to a lake with friends, and went to a lake with my youth group! LOTS of lake fun!

I also just got this book in the mail. It's a devotional by Nancy Rue called 'That is SO Me!'. I won it on a contest on Nancy's tween blog, 'Tween You and Me (click to check it out).



















I have enjoyed it so far. Thanks, Mrs. Rue!

Also, last (but not least), Happy birthday to my very fun friend, Chelsea!!! Love ya, girlie! Hope you're having a great day!

Talia DeAndrea  – (August 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM)  

Thanks, Allie! And I think I know why your comment wasn't working. I go over all the comments and decide which ones are published (for safety). I'm glad you like the pic :).

Mary  – (August 26, 2010 at 8:27 AM)  

I LOVE your braces Tal!!!!!!!! They look soooo cool on u! (u make them cool) That book looks soo good!
Luv ya, Mar

Talia DeAndrea  – (August 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM)  

Aw, thanks so much, Mary!!! you're so nice :). The book has been really enjoyable. Thanks again :D! God bless you!
TAL

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP