Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Independence Day, everyone (yesterday)!

As to what we've been doing...

On July 3rd we went to some friends' pond for a potluck/BBQ. I saw a recipe in an issue of Clubhouse Magazine (great magazine for girls and boys!), and so we decided to try it. This is what it looked like ... this was actually the one for July 4th (we made two). The other had more kabobs...




















Last night was Independence Day, 2010, and we had a barbecue with our family and some relatives. It was great! Then we did little fireworks and sparklers (and the ones that make the pop! sound when you throw them on the ground) and then we got all bundled up and went to see the fireworks. They were really pretty! Plus our cousins had lots of fun taking pictures :). My cousin Ella took this one...
















The fireworks were really pretty!


I had a pretty good 4th of July and I hope you did too.
On to thankfulness...
Bookworm says she is thankful for the awesome church camp she got to go to recently. That's great, Bookworm!
For now, keep posting your thankfulness answers (see below post). I have to get going. God loves you so much!!!
~ Talia
♥ Jeremiah 29:11 ♥
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Gail  – (July 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

It's funny how you said you had to "bundle up". lol! If we did that last night, we would've sweat to death! It is so HOT here! lol!

Talia DeAndrea  – (July 5, 2010 at 6:19 PM)  

Hey Sarah! Whoops, I thought I published your other comment, but I must not have. Sorry!

What Sarah was saying in her other comment was that it was funny that we had to 'bundle up', as I put it, since it's hot in the area she lives in! LOL, yeah it was a little cold. Ha ha. The fireworks were awesome.

Oh whoops. I guess I didn't publish the OTHER one! I should've read it. Sarah said she's thankful for ELECTRONICS cause she just went to summer camp and they couldn't have those there! I missed talking to you too, Sar :) <3. :D Sorry about the comment mixup! My fault!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP