What's Up With Us

Hey all! I just thought I'd let you know what's up with us...

Well, right now our friends are visiting from a few hours away. It's really fun. I'm glad we get to see them :).

Today we're meeting up with some friends for dinner. I think that will be fun!

Tomorrow is church! I'm excited!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragements! May God bless you!

Talk soon, gals!

Your sister in Christ, ♥


Bookworm  – (June 6, 2010 at 6:03 AM)  

Hey, Talia!! Sounds like you've got alot going on. I'm excited too because on Monday V.B.S. starts, and it will by my first year helping!!

Talia  – (June 6, 2010 at 9:31 AM)  

That's awesome! I'm helping at a VBS soon too! It's fun and exciting!!! LOL Love ya!

Talia

Gail  – (June 6, 2010 at 1:47 PM)  

Thats awesome, Tal! (I accidentally wrote awesmoe!!! lol!)Have fun! Im helping with VBS at our church, and my friend's church this year. Yay!!! Love ya! ~Sarah

Talia  – (June 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM)  

Thanks!!! Awesmoe! LOL! :D :) Aw, thanks! VBS! So cool! It sounds like a ;pt pf is are dpomg V.B.S.es!!! LOL :D : <3 Are u excited? prayed 4 u!

Tali

Talia  – (June 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM)  

Whoops! I think my fingers were in the wrong position. I said 'like a ;pt pf is are dpomg V.B.S.es!' LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I meant 'S ocool! It sounds like a lot of us are doing V.B.S.es (plural)! Awesome, Awesmoe, well thanks :D.
Talia

God bless!

Talia  – (June 6, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

WHOOPS! I mean SO COOL! AHHH!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP