What is Worship?

Hey everyone! I hope your Wednesday is going well :). I thought we'd discuss worship a little more...

Bookworm said worship to her means telling God how much you love Him and telling Him that you want to know Him even more. She also says her fave way to worship is writing stories to glorify God. That's awesome, Bookworm.

Let's talk about what she said -

Worship can be like a token of our love for God - a way we express that love for Him. I think that's what Bookworm was trying to say in her answer. We're saying, "I love You, God, and I want to love and know You even more. I want to live my life for You. You are in charge now. You can have everything. I'm Yours." Worship is glorifying God, and it's also any way you express your love for God, and express that you want to live - completely - for Him.

Let's talk about different types of worship...

(Above) Bookworm said that her favorite way to worship is by writing stories to glorify God. I think that's a great idea! But, it may not be the right choice for you if you absolutely despise writing. I'm not saying just because you don't like to do something makes it wrong (I think doing hard - not stupid - things that glorify God is awesome!). I'm saying if writing makes you cringe, it may not be your fave way to talk to God and really worship Him. But please keep this in mind: If you are really worshipping God - expressing your love for Him, living for God, etc. - then that form of worship is not wrong.
Maybe your form of worshipping is different from someone you know. But, you know what? Embrace that! Use your God-given talents (e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has them) to worship God. He loves that!

Later on, we'll be talking about more ways to worship. For now, you can (again) comment your fave way to worship and what worship is to you. Then we'll talk about your answers. If you have already posted on your favorite way to worship and what worship means to you, you can post why you worship. We'll be talking about those answers too! I'll probably (maybe) be posting next week.

May God bless you!

- Psalm 103:1-4 -
Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP