Great Plans for YOU

Hey there! My name is Talia, and I'm the author of the book Girlz of God, which was recently published through a self-publishing site, http://www.lulu.com/. I wanted to make this blog not only to give you information about the book, but to help you learn more about God and grow closer to Him, meet other Christian girls your age, and have a lot of fun! To start off this blog, I want to post an awesome Bible verse...

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


Isn't that awesome? Let's talk about it...

The beginning of the verse says: '"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.'
That means that God has GREAT plans for you. He knows the plans He has for you - and, lemme tell you, they're fabulous! I know you may go through hard times where you feel like there is absolutely NO plan for your life. I know you might think that no one gets it or understands you or listens to you. You're not alone. Tons of girls feel that way. Trust me, I feel misunderstood and not listened to sometimes as well. The great news is that God loves you, and guess what, girl? He has an AWESOME plan for you! Isn't that cool? And another awesome thing is that He knows everything about you - your name, thoughts, wishes, hopes, dreams, soul, what makes you mad, what makes you giggle, what you can't stand - EVERYTHING! Even more than your closest friends or family members know. God loves you and has a great plan for you. There are no 'buts' at the end. No way! Now let's take a close look at the next part of the Bible verse...

Then God says, '"Plans for good and not for disaster"'. That means the plans God has for you are for good, NOT for bad. I know we go through hard stuff, but in God's huge plan, He will work everything out for good (more 2 explore: Romans 8:28). He loves you and wants you to love Him back, and trust Him.

The next part says: '"...to give you a future and a hope."' God's plans are for GOOD, not disaster. The plans are to give you a great, fab future, and a hope. Isn't that awesome? Totally! We just need to trust in God and believe in Him. We need to put our trust in Him and know that He's taking care of everything. We need to let go of everything we've been holding back from Him. God has an awesome plan for you!!!

I hope you enjoy the blog so far :)! Later on, I'm planning on posting polls, new blog posts, and more (if it's what God wants)! I hope you enjoy Girlz of God. Remember - God loves you!

Bookworm  – (May 20, 2010 at 4:32 PM)  

Great post! I am glad that you got a book published! I am writing a book right now, too! : )

Talia DeAndrea  – (May 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM)  

Wow, that's awesome! Thanks :D :) <3!

God bless y'all,
Talia

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!

etiquette and such

Girlz of God Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. "Genuine," "Girlz of God," and "Tania's Faith" book excerpts Copyright Talia DeAndrea 2010, 2011, 2012. All pictures Copyright Talia DeAndrea, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal or copy anything on this blog without my permission. Thank you :-).

Header, button, and signature copyright Marieanne.

Shush template by Our Blog Templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP